See below the list of area that we scored our Cycling Vietnam routes on the Garmin GPS. Formerly it was impossible to scored Garmin details in the remote mountains.
Feel free to download Gpx file for your references. If you have any questions about Cycling routes from Vietnam to Laos, Vietnam to Cambodia, or you need good maps for cycling, please let us know.
1. Hanoi and the northern provincesHanoi to SonTay along the Red river.
Youtube clip: Hanoi to SonTay (stage 1 and 2)
2. Ho Chi Minh Trail from Hanoi to DMZ area and Hue.
Hanoi to XuanMai – On HoChiMinh trail to NhoQuan and NinhBinh
Stage 1: HCM trail : Xuân Mai – Chợ Bến – Thanh Hà: http://youtu.be/-rbKJ_SHqS0
Stage 2: Chi nê to Nho Quan, Cầu Phao Bái Đính. http://youtu.be/LS4WStAJ6kg
Stage 3: Cầu phao Chùa Bái Đính. http://youtu.be/o8xUjFTNts4
Stage 4: Tràng An to Ninh Bình: Limestone karst valley http://youtu.be/ygMk6H4vLLg
3. Hue to Da Nang, Hoi An
Hue to Danang and Hoian
HoiAn to MySon Cham ruins.
4. Hoian to Qui Nhon and NhaTrang
Hoian to Quangngai, QuiNhon
Qui Nhon to Tuy Hoa to Nhatrang
5. Nha Trang to DaLat , Phan Thiet, BinhChau, Saigon.
NhaTrang to DaLat 140km Challenge climb up !!
6. Cat Tien national park area and surroundings.
Cycling ChienKhuD to buffer zone of CatTien national park to 107 ferry near DinhQuan.
Saigon to BienHoa, TrangBom, CayGao, ThacMai DinhQuan
7. Central highland BuonMaThuot, Pleiku, Kon Tum
8. Ho Chi Minh City and Mekong delta
HCMC to BenLuc, LongAn, MyTho and Caibe
9. Cycling Vietnam routes to Laos and Cambodia.
Muong Khoa to Udomxai 100km
Udomxai to Pakmong 81km